IBG 1/32 PZL P.11C
By Michał Jurczak
This is the new kit from IBG, which is full of details and with realistic surface on wings and fuselage. Unfortunately, not without some small issues like the wrong propeller and headrest. Plastic sharpness could be better too. A company from Poland – BitsKrieg - is already making replacements. I used some of them.
List of changes:
- Own printed decals and masks
- rivets added on engine cover and on bottom of fuselage
- engine cover hinge removed
- cables added
- headrest was entirely covered in leather pillow
- mirror replaced
- movable elevators
- landing gear strengthened
- ailerons positioned
- YAHU IP and Radio panel
- compass added
- propeller, spinner, front engine cover from BitsKrieg
I recommend this kit because it is fairly simple and comes together fast.
More info about the pilot and plane; he destroyed a Hs-126 in the September Campaign.
More explanation about the build can be found in my thread in the Work in Progress forum.
© Michał Jurczak 2020
This article was published on Saturday, June 06 2020; Last modified on Saturday, June 06 2020