1/32 Tamiya F-14A High Viz VF-84
By Danny Attree
Finished about this time last year, I had to scratch build the intake tubes as there were none, if I was going to go through all this resin effort that would have to change. Made the mistake of using Hannants Xtracrylic, forever unblocking my brush, never again. Lightly covered in a filter of Tamiya Smoke then Grey filters applied on the panels, not to much as it seemed from my research these schemes did not last long before being painted over.
Build took the best part of 3 months and after many hours she was done, no text just a few pictures. I hope you all enjoy.
"I was glad to get to the Final Countdown."
- 1/32 Tamiya F-14A
- Scheme and Decals VF-84, High Vis Jolly Rogers, Cam Pro Decals
- Aires Resin F-14A Cockpit with Eduard MK GRU-7A Ejector Seat etch
- Wolfpack Design Refuelling Probe
- Wolfpack Design Air Brake Assembly
- Wolfpack Design Boarding Ladder Assembly
- Wheeliant Wheels
- Master Alpha Probe and AOT Probe
- Crossdelta, Stiffener Plates.
- Daco Publications Uncovering the F-14A/B/D
© Danny Attree 2013
This article was published on Friday, June 07 2013; Last modified on Tuesday, March 01 2016