Tamiya 1/32 A6M2b Zero
By John F Smith
Here is the finished product on my Tamiya Zero which was documented in the Works in Progress forum.
- Engine detail PE from Eduard
- Cockpit detail PE from Eduard
- Exhaust Manifolds from Quickboost
- Seatbelts from HGW
- Almost all Tamiya per Instructions
- Alclad for Exhaust Manifolds
- Vallejo Model Air for some silver bits
- Tamiya (kit supplied)
- Flory "Grime"
I've said more than a few words about this kit in the build log which you are welcome to peruse if you don't mind a couple of rants! It really IS a superior kit, though not without a few problems here and there.
Here are the finish photos, I hope you enjoy them!
© John F Smith 2014
This article was published on Saturday, May 31 2014; Last modified on Saturday, May 31 2014