Wingnut Wings 1/32 Albatros D.Va
By Jim Larkin
As much as this kit can be built straight out of the box, I decided to enhance it with everything my credit card could find. Uschi van Der Rosten's Woodgrain decals on the fuselage.
- Nail decals from HGW.
- Wheels from the Spoke Wheel Shop.
- Turnbuckles, Machine Guns, and Airspeed Indicator from Gas Patch.
- EZ Line for the rigging.
- Laminated Prop from the Micro Group.
- Spark Plugs from RB Motion.
- Pilot and Mechanics from Wings Cockpit.
Next up is the Hansa-Brandenburg W.12.
© Jim Larkin 2015
This article was published on Thursday, May 21 2015; Last modified on Friday, March 03 2017