Revell 1/32 Bf 109G-10
By Luc Janssen
This is a very nice kit from Revell and I built it almost straight from the box. The fit and the details are superb and I only had to add some detail to the cockpit and the landing gear. The safety harness was made from a thin sheet of lead.
I used the decals of the kit together with some decals from my spares.
For this presentation, I made a very simple concrete basis and added some wheel chocks and a fuel barrel.
The buckles of the safety harness, the wheel chocks and the fuel barrel came from the spare box.
Painting was done with MRP and Model Masters paints and the weathering, as always, was worked out with pastels powders.
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F, G & K - An Illiustrated Study
- Aero Detail 5 Messerschmitt Bf 109 G
- Planes and Pilots – Me 109 Volume II
- Squadron/Signal Publications No 57 – Messerschmitt Bf 109 in action
- Lock On No 28 – Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-2
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 K – camouflage & markings
- Air Modeller No 42 + 54
PS: for questions or comments, go to lucjanssen32nd.com.
© Luc Janssen 2017
This article was published on Wednesday, November 29 2017; Last modified on Wednesday, November 29 2017