HobbyBoss 1/32 Spitfire Mk Vb
By Tolga Ulgur
This is 1/32 Spitfire Mk Vb flown by Robert Wendell from RAF No 249 Squadron in Ta’Qali Malta, March 1942.
I have used the HpH correction set for the windscreen, canopy and horizontal tails.
Other modifications are:
- CMK resin seat & headrest
- Eduard instrument panels & seatbelts
- Quickboost exhausts
- Master #32018 Hispano 20mm cannons
- Barracudacast cockpit door
- Barracudacast wheels
- Quickboost propeller & spinner set
- Decals: DK Decals #32009
- Paints: Gunze Sangyo acrylics
© Tolga Ulgur 2020
This article was published on Saturday, February 29 2020; Last modified on Saturday, February 29 2020