Revell 1/32 Bf 109G-6
By John Kim
This is my recently completed conversion of the 1/32 Revell Bf 109G-6 kit into a Bf 109G-6/AS using the AMUR Reaver resin cowling. Including the AMUR Reaver cowling, I added the following aftermarket items into the build:
- AMUR Reaver Bf109G-6/AS resin cowling and supercharger intake
- Aires Bf 109G-6 resin cockpit
- Barracuda Bf 109F-G-14 resin prop and spinner
- Barracuda Bf 109G resin wheels, ribbed tire/smooth hub
- Barracuda Bf 109G resin exhausts
- Synthetic Ordinance Works Bf 109G resin/metal landing gear legs
- EagleCals Bf 109G6 decal sheet #32-42
The national markings and swastika were painted using custom cut masks. AK Real Colors RLM 76 Version 2 was used for the external colors.
The complete build log can be found in the forums: In The Works 1/32 Revell Bf109G-6AS Hohenjager.
© John Kim 2020
This article was published on Thursday, April 16 2020; Last modified on Saturday, April 18 2020