Hasegawa 1/32 Fw 190D-9 Converted to D-13 "Yellow 10"
By Tim Biggers
Even though we have all seen this plane done dozens of times, it has always been one of my favorites, so here's mine rendition all finished up.
- Hasegawa ST19 kit
- Grey Matter Figures (Rutman) D-13 conversion set
- Eagle Editions "Yellow 10" decals for specific markings and swastikas
- HGW wet transfers for national insignia and most stencils
- HGW seatbelts
- HGW wood decals for flaps
- Aires wheel bays and cockpit
- Airscale instruments and placards (thanks, Peter!)
- S.O.W. main landing gear legs (thanks Damian!)
- Eduard exterior PE bits and canopy masks
- Barracuda wheels
- Moskit exhausts (thanks WilliamJ!)
- Wire antennae, brake lines, brass tube gun barrels
- Homebrew washes and chalk weathering
For more on this build, check out the thread in the Work in Progress forum.
Thanks for looking!
© Tim Biggers 2020
This article was published on Monday, May 25 2020; Last modified on Friday, May 29 2020