Hobbycraft 1/32 P-51A
By Tolga Ulgur
This is the Hobbycraft 1/32 P-51A Mustang with the markings of Bu.No. 43-6189 of the 1st Air Commando Group in India, 1944.
- The cockpit was modified with the Vector resin set.
- Main wheels are from BarracudaCast.
- Exhaust stacks were replaced with Hasegawa’s P-40E parts.
- The corrected spinner is made by LSP member “Thunda.”
- The 75 gallons wing tanks are from Tamiya spare parts.
- Paints are Gunze Sangyo acrylics.
© Tolga Ulgur 2020
This article was published on Wednesday, June 03 2020; Last modified on Friday, June 05 2020