Hasegawa 1/32 P-40N-1 Warhawk “Ruth A”
By Tolga Ulgur
This is 1/32 Hasegawa P-40N-1 flown by Lt.G.L.Walston, 16th FS 51st FG, Kunming, China 1944. Base kit is 1/32 Hasegawa P-40M with some after market modifications.
- Cockpit modified by Eduard PE set.
- Exhaust stacks and wheels replaced with Eduard resins.
- Decals are from Eduard P-40N Warhawk kit.
- Note that the aircraft lacked the national insignia on the top of the left wing.
- Paints :Gunze Sangyo acrylics.
© Tolga Ulgur 2020
This article was published on Saturday, November 21 2020; Last modified on Saturday, November 21 2020