Williams Brothers 1/32 F9C Curtiss Sparrowhawk
By Gary Sausmikat
Here is my dual build of the Curtiss Sparrowhawk.
I used the following in the build:
- Yellow Wings Decals, F9C Sparrowhawk.
- HGWModels, 1/32, WW2 USA Fighters Seat belts.
- Scratch built Cockpits.
- .015 dia Music Wire for Rigging.
- Scratch made Nav Lights.
- Scratch built Antenna Tripods, also using music wire.
- Scratch built Gun Sights.
- EZ-line antennas.
- Fundekals, FD99002, Black Stripe Decals, used for the red and blue outlines.
- AK Real Colors, RC221, ADC GRAY
- MR. Color, 329, Yellow, FS13538
- MR. Color, 327, Red, FS11136
- MRP True Blue, FS15102
- Tamiya, XF-16, Flat Aluminum
Thanks for checking them out.
© Gary Sausmikat 2022
This article was published on Friday, November 04 2022; Last modified on Sunday, November 06 2022