Airframe Album No 8 is Coming!
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce the next title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes:
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 8 - The De Havilland Hornet & Sea Hornet - A Detailed Guide To The RAF And FAA’s Last Piston-engine Fighter by Richard A. Franks
Our eighth title in the Airframe Album series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the HpH (1/32) , Trumpeter (1/48) and the Special Hobby and Frog kits in 1/72 scale.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- A wealth of historical photographs
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Isometric views by Wojciech Sankowski of all prototype and production airframes
- Colour profiles and by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 144 pages in total
- Lists of all Hornet/Sea Hornet kits, accessories and decals produced in all scales
- Kit builds of the Special Hobby 1/72nd Sea Hornet NF Mk 21 by Libor Jekl and the Trumpeter 1/48th Hornet F Mk 1 by Steve Evans
Airframe Album No 8 - The De Havilland Hornet & Sea Hornet - A Detailed Guide To The RAF And FAA’s Last Piston-engine Fighter by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £17.95 per copy + postage and packing.
The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops . Publication is scheduled for early November. ISBN is 978-0-9930908-0-6.
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFERS - Save Money!
- £2.00 off P&P for all individual direct pre-ordered copies both UK and worldwide before November 1st !
- Save £1.00 on RRP! Pre-order before November 1st at the special price of £16.95 per copy!
This article created on Friday, October 16 2015; Last modified on Friday, October 16 2015