Macchi M.39 Winner 1926 Schneider Trophy in 1/24 scale from Profil24
Information supplied by Jean-Philippe Boyer
After the sucess of the Gloster VI, it's a pleasure to present to you the new available seaplane of Profil 24:
Macchi M39 Winner 1926 Schneider Trophy in 1/24 scale
This small seaplane is great for the 1/24 scale:
- The aerodynamic & elegant shapes are faithfully achieved & remenber the "Art Deco".
- Many details & effects of materials increase the realism.
- The assembly is easy with the one piece wings, the template to help the assembling & a clearly instruction.
- Reference : P24Plane02
- Decals for the 3 planes entered in the 1926 race: n°1 (Adriano Bacula)/n°3 (Arturo Ferrarin)/n°5 (Mario de Bernardi)
- Finesse & realistic resin pieces (includes some visible engine details)
- Radiators & many details in photoetch parts
- Guy ropes include
- Detailed instruction
- Pilot & tow cart include
- Template resin to help the assembing: it's getting the angles & the dimensions between the floats & between the floats & the aircraft itself.
Take advantage of our Special Offer: -5% on your Macchi order with the code "Welcome".
Kit: 233.70 euros (instead of 246 euros) & if you live outside the EC: 194.75 euros (instead of 205 euros).
Feel free to contact us for more information,
See you soon,
Alice & Jean-Philippe
47 rue Julien Bodereau
72000 Le Mans - France
Tel/Fax: 33 (0)2 43 76 37 97
This article created on Wednesday, March 16 2016; Last modified on Wednesday, March 16 2016