Airframe Album No 2 - The Hawker Sea Fury - has been revised
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce a revision of our second title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes:
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Walkaround images of preserved examples
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 2 - The Hawker Sea Fury – A Detailed Guide to The Fleet Air Arm’s Last Piston-engine Fighter by Richard A. Franks
Contents will include all the elements listed and as with the first edition.
- A wealth of pictures of restored examples
- Pictures before, during and after restoration
- Isometric views by Jacek Jackiewicz
- Colour profiles and camouflage detail by Richard J. Caruana
- 116 pages in total
- An additional inclusion of builds of the AMG 1/48th T.20 and new tool Airfix 1/48th FB Mk 11 kits by Steve Evans.
- Updated information on preserved examples
- Updated appendices for kit, accessories and decals
Airframe Album No 2 Revised and updated - The Hawker Sea Fury - A Detailed Guide To The Fleet Air Arm’s Last Piston-engine Fighter by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £16.95 per copy + postage and packing, and will be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for March. ISBN is: 978-0-9957773-3-0.
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
This article created on Friday, February 09 2018; Last modified on Friday, February 09 2018