Airframe Album No 13 is Coming!
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce the next title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes:
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 13 - The Heinkel He 162 - A Detailed Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Volksjäger by Richard A. Franks
Our thirteenth title in the Airframe Album series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the Revell (1/32nd), Tamiya (1/48th), Dragon and even the Frog kits in 1/72nd scale.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- A wealth of historical photographs and detail images of the world’s preserved He 162s
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Isometric views by Wojciech Sankowski of all prototype, production and projected airframes
- Colour profiles and by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 84 pages in total
- Lists of all He 162, accessories and decals produced in all scales
- Kit build of the Tamiya 1/48th He 162A-2 by Steve Evans
Airframe Album No 13 - The Heinkel He 162 - A Detailed Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Volksjäger by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £16.95 per copy + postage and packing.
The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for late April. ISBN is 978-0-9957773-4-7
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFER - Save money!
2/ Save on postage! Pre-order before April 20th and save £2.00 on post and packing, both UK and worldwide!
We are also taking the opportunity to reprint Airframe Album No 10-The Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet as this has sold out well within its projected lifespan.
This article created on Sunday, April 08 2018; Last modified on Sunday, April 08 2018