Airframe Album No 15 is Coming!
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce the next title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 15 - The Gloster/A.W. Meteor - A Detailed Guide To Britain’s First Jet Fighter by Richard A. Franks
Our fifteenth title in the Airframe Album series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the HK Model (1/32nd), Tamiya, new tool Airfix (1/48th), Dragon, Special Hobby and older kits in 1/72nd scale.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- A wealth of historical photographs and detail images of preserved Meteors
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Isometric views by Wojciech Sankowski of all prototype, production and test airframes
- Colour profiles and by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 160 pages in total
- Lists of all Meteor accessories, decals & masks produced in all scales
- Kit builds of the new tool Airfix 1/48th FR Mk 9 by Steve Evans and the Dragon 1/72nd F Mk I by Libor Jekl
Airframe Album No 15 - The Gloster/A.W. Meteor -A Detailed Guide To Britain’s First Jet Fighter by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £18.95 per copy + postage and packing.
The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for late April ISBN is 978-1-912932-02-3
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFER - Save money!
- Save on cover price! Order before April 2nd and get £1.00 off !
- Save on postage! Pre-order before April 2nd and save £2.00 on post and packing, both UK and worldwide!
This article created on Friday, March 01 2019; Last modified on Friday, March 01 2019