Airframe Album No 18 - The Fairey Firefly Coming Soon
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
We are delighted to announce the next title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes:
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 18 - The Fairey Firefly - A Detailed Guide to the Fleet Air Arm's Versatile Monoplane by Richard A. Franks
Our eighteenth title in the Airframe Album series will be an essential reference for any FAA enthusiast tackling the Trumpeter (1/48), Special Hobby and older kits in 1/72nd scale and will be an ideal companion to our Airframe Album titles covering the Hawker Sea Fury and de Havilland Sea Hornet.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- A wealth of historical and walkaround photographs and detail images of the type
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Isometric views by Juraj Jankovic of all prototype, production and test airframes
- Colour profiles by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 128 pages in total
- Lists of all Firefly kits, accessories, decals & masks produced in all scales
- Detailed build of the Trumpeter 1/48 Firefly Mk I by Steve Evans
Airframe Album No 18 - The Fairey Firefly - A Detailed Guide to the Fleet Air Arm’s Versatile Monoplane by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £19.95 plus postage and packing The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for mid-late May, ISBN is 978-1-912932-28-3
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 07305 062637(+44 7305 062637 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
Unit 3 Glenmore Business Park
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFER - Save money!
- Pre-order before May 26th and save £1.00 on cover price!
- Save on postage! Pre-order before May 26th and save £2.00 on post and packing, both UK and worldwide!
This article created on Sunday, May 15 2022; Last modified on Sunday, May 15 2022