Airframe Detail No 10 - The Bristol Beaufort is Now Available
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce the tenth title in the Airframe Detail series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes:
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Detail No 10 - The Bristol Beaufort - A Technical Guide by Richard A. Franks
The Bristol Beaufort remains a subject of interest to enthusiasts and modellers alike. With the release of Airfix’s 1/72 scale example and now ICM’s in 1/48 it seems right to produce a title on this particular type.
Our tenth title in the Airframe Detail series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the ICM example in 1/48 scale and the 1/72 scale kits from Airfix, Special Hobby, and even the old Frog examples.
Contents include all the elements listed plus:
- Period detail images during production and testing
- A wealth of historical technical photographs and diagrams
- Detailed walkaround images of preserved examples
- Colour profiles by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 80 pages in total
- Lists of all Beaufort kits and accessories produced in all scales
- Full detailed build of the new ICM 1/48 Beaufort Mk 1 kit by Steve Evans and the Airfix 1/72nd scale kit by Libor Jekl
Airframe Detail No 10 - The Bristol Beaufort - A Technical Guide by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £18.95 per copy + postage and packing.
The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for mid- November. ISBN 978-1-912932-21-4
Orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 07305 062637(+44 7305 062637 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
Unit 3 Glenmore Business Park
This article created on Saturday, November 19 2022; Last modified on Saturday, November 19 2022