New Airframe & Miniature Book-The Messerschmitt Bf 109 (early versions)
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce our fifth title in the increasingly popular Airframe & Miniature series, The Messerschmitt Bf 109 (Early versions V1 to E-9 including T-series) – A Complete Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Famous Fighter by Richard A. Franks.
This fifth book in our much acclaimed series contains a massive 160 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Luftwaffe enthusiast should be without.
It will contain:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz
- Extensive 1/72nd, 1/48th and 1/32nd scale full kit builds by Libor Jekl & Steve A. Evans
A real bonus for the modeller will be two sets of fold-out 1/48th scale plans.
RRP will be only be £18.95 per copy + postage and packing. Pre-orders via the Valiant Wings website, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 (Early versions V1 to E-9 including T-series) – A Complete Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Famous Fighter is also available from all good specialist bookshops, retailers and ADH Books.
This article created on Wednesday, March 06 2013; Last modified on Wednesday, March 06 2013