AoA Decals | 32-005: Bronco Airframe Stencils
Reviewed by LSP_Paul
AoA Decals has released this very useful set of stencils for OV-10As used by the Navy and USMC and provides markings for Green over Gray and light gull gray aircraft. This stencil sheet is included in the previously reviewed 32-004 Black Ponies and More sheet, but if you want to supplement your kit's stencils and use the rest of the sheet, or do your own thing, these would be the sheet to get.
What's in the Package
This sheet provides complete OV-10A Bronco airframe stencils for one aircraft in the original Marines and Navy Field Green over Light Gull Grey camouflage scheme, and is also applicable to the overall Light Gull Grey camouflage scheme used by the Navy.
- Option to use 1 piece wing walkway decal or separate WALKWAY decals if preference is for painted walkway
- Multiple styles of various common markings provided:
- Three variations of PROPELLER
- Two variations of DANGER EXHAUST
- Three variations of the DANGER ejection seat triangles
- Five variations of the NO STEP NO GRIP warnings
- Two variations of propeller stenciling (one black, one white)
- Two variations of the painted exhaust mask
- Three variations of the fuel filler cap markings
- Includes the correct number of fuel tank markings (5) - the Kitty Hawk kit represents only the four wing tanks
In addition to the standard airframe stenciling, the sheet also includes tire slip markings, centerline fuel tank NO STEP stencils, LW-3B ejection seat markings, and full sponson and wing pylon stenciling.
The Artwork/Placement Guide
The Decal Sheet
A highly recommended beautifully printed accessory sheet and a must have if you decide to do your own thing with your bronco (CDF or BLM aircraft for example), or just want to tighten up the stencils to compliment the kit decals.
Thank you Again to Steve at AoA Decals for the review sample.
© LSP_Paul 2015
This review was published on Tuesday, June 02 2015; Last modified on Wednesday, June 10 2015